Why use sunscreen?
In addition to sunburn, which can be very painful, sunscreen is essential to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun. Skin cancer, premature aging of the epidermis, burns, the appearance of spots or wrinkles… Some people even wear them on a daily basis (for example in Japan or the United States) because the sun’s rays are very strong, they penetrate clouds or windows. Therefore, you are exposed to it on the bus to work, while walking your dog, or walking in cloudy weather. In short, all the time!
Which SPF filter to choose?
It is often the first thing we pay attention to when choosing ours Sun cream : this spf (Sun Protection Factor) is the sun protection factor for our products. The latter has the ability to protect our skin from the sun’s UV rays: UVA affects the aging of the skin, and UVB can cause sunburn, burns and cancer … There are four categories of sunscreen:
- Tips weak range from SPF 6 to SPF10.
- Tips means from SPF 15 to SPF 25.
- Tips Tops from SPF 30 to SPF 50.
- Then the tips very tall from SPF 50 to SPF50 +.
And to know which protection is most appropriate, just look in the mirror and observe the color of your skin, eyes and even hair.
- You have blond hair and one pale skin? You need strong protection to avoid sunburn.
- Light or dark skin with blonde, auburn or brown hair is a category intermediate leather. Your skin is more sensitive at the beginning of exposure and then adapts to the sun to tan more easily. We recommend using SPF 30 to 50.
- If you have dark skin, your skin naturally produces a lot of melanin and is protected against UV radiation. You are not prone to sunburn, but SPF 15 to 30 is recommended.
What is the best sunscreen?
It is difficult to answer this question … We want to tell you that it depends on your preferences! In spray, milk, water, oil: everyone will find something for themselves. Here are our recommendations:
- this Sun cream, the most popular product on the market, is distinguished by its rich consistency, effective protection and high resistance to water, wind and sweat. We like the spray versions, easy to apply and extremely practical to reach the entire body.
Milk Ritual Karma SPF30 spray
Sun-Protect Moisturizing Spray Lotion SPF50
- L.solar oil has many sensory benefits: a divine fragrance, a nice satin veil without an oily layer, perfect for oily-prone skin. Our favorite? It’s from Dewwhich can be applied to the face, body and hair.
Sun oil SPF30
- But if you don’t like the texture of sunscreen and are looking for a product that you won’t even feel on your skin, water with sunscreen it’s perfect. The beauty of the sun Lancaster offers excellent overall protection (UVA, UVB, visible and infrared) in addition to the tan activator and application refreshment.
Sun Beauty Sun protection SPF30
Which sunscreen should I choose for my face?
No, we do not always recommend that you apply the same sunscreen to your face and body. The skin of our pretty face is thinner and more exposed to the sun, which makes it more delicate. Therefore, we choose the protection that we will apply after ours day cream. Our heart balances between a moisturizing treatment to choose from Aesopperfect for skin deprived of moisture, or the gel consistency of Invisible Shield at Glossarywhich fits perfectly into our skin care routine.
Protective face lotion SPF25
Which anti-aging filter to choose?
Are you looking for a multifunctional product? You should know that some of our favorite brands have anti-aging sunscreen. As explained earlier, the sun can have a detrimental effect on the aging of our skin. That’s why we totally fall in love with the Sunissime range Lierac, the first anti-aging series to protect and energize the skin at the same time. In the composition of the products we findHyaluronic acid and tan activating peptides to combat wrinkles, loss of firmness and blemishes, while providing radiant, toned skin.
Sunissime Global Anti-Aging Protective Fluid SPF30
Sunissime SPF 50 protective milk
Sun protection: how to add it to our daily routine?
American women have already embraced the beauty gesture of donning Sun cream every morning. In France, and even in Europe, we are forgetting this step. If, like us, you want to combine the useful with the practical, why not fall in love with cosmetics containing SPF? At home Fenty SkinRihanna’s favorite product (Niacinamide Hydra Vizor) protects the skin without leaving a greasy finish. For sensitive skin, Charlotte Tilbury offers a foundation with an SPF50 filter for a moisturized skin and a flawless complexion. And if you’ve been looking for a good coloring product, then GinZing’s tinted moisturizing lotionThe beginningswhich adjusts to the pH of the skin, is ideal for high sun protection and an immediate effect of a healthy glow.
Hydra Vizor SPF30 moisturizing cream
Invisible UV Flawless Poreless Primer SPF50
GinZing toning moisturizing cream SPF40
Sun protection: don’t forget your lips and hair!
Yes, yes, you read it right. In summer, we don’t think about it enough, but the sun’s rays can damage our lips and hair. Their skin contains almost no melanin dye, it is not able to protect itself from light rays. That’s why we choose an anti-UV lip balm for nice moisturizing the lips. When it comes to hair, it’s already overused enough between sand and chlorine to underestimate the effects sun exposure can have on it! We strongly recommend that you invest in protective spray in the form of a mist that cares for them and keeps them beautiful and silky all year round.
SPF 50+ lip balm
Sun protection in a sunscreen spray
“All the products featured in this article have been selected by our editors. By purchasing through our sales links, we can earn an affiliate commission. The given prices and inventory levels may vary depending on the moment of publishing the article and reading the page. »
Sun protection: 20 moisturizing face creams with SPF
Moisturizing cream: how to choose it for your skin type?
Make-up: Here’s a complete list of essentials for a perfect complexion